Freitag, 28. Januar 2011

Easy come, easy go That's just how you live..

Take, take, take it all, but you never give.
I’d catch a grenade for ya
Throw my hand on a blade for ya
I’d jump in front of a train for ya
You know I'd do anything for ya
Yes, I would die for ya baby;
But you won't do the same....

Best song ever and isnt that the way it is? Some people would really die for someone,.
I think that's so stupid because life goes on,. it like a rollercoaster,. it goes up and down but its always fun.
Don't you think?..




Today I get my report,.
AND TODAY IN A WEEK is my 18th birthday and I am super happy haha.

Gna meet a friend after school.. also have a blog with her in german if your interessted (http://theblondieandbrownieworld.blogspot.com/)  visit and follow us..

AND REMEMBER you are always loved!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen